Today, practically everyone, from business owners to artists to regular individuals going about their daily lives, makes use of Instagram. Your target audience will benefit significantly from the high-quality content and personal relationships you may make there. They know this, and they’re constantly updating the application to keep up with the times. One of the most recent additions to Instagram is the option to embed music in your pictures.
As a picture-sharing software, Instagram has evolved into much more than it was when it was first launched in 2010. So, too, do those who work with the program evolve. Artwork and commerce are only some of the things you may do there today.
Instagram’s algorithm is constantly being updated to ensure that as many people see your posts as possible. One way to reach a wider audience is to use the most up-to-date features available.
We’ll show you how to use the Instagram Story Reel to add music to your Instagram posts, reels, stories, and videos. For Adding Music to Instagram posts, here are the things you will need to do.
How to Put Music in Your Instagram Story: A Step-by-Step Guide
This one is going to be the most straightforward! To add music to your Instagram story, there are a few simple steps that you need to follow:
- The “your story” option may be found in the Instagram log in on your smartphone or tablet.
- You are free to include any image or video here.
- Swiping up from the bottom of the screen or selecting the sticker option at the very top of the screen will take you to the sticker tray.
- Listen to some music by selecting the “music” option from the menu.
The list of music you may choose from will be shown after the app is launched. For songs that aren’t now playing, you may use the search function to find them.
Decide on the music that will accompany your story. To comply with Instagram’s story length limit of 15 seconds, you may choose to reduce the duration of the music. The slider at the bottom of the page allows you to select the fragment that best meets your requirements.
You may also customize the way your music collection is displayed in various ways. Real-time lyrics come in various forms, and stickers with the album art and song title are also available. Colors may also be changed to better match the tone of your story. Make sure you hit the checkmark at the top of the screen when you’re done. For more detail browse Guidebrain.com.
- When you’re done, your preview will look like this:
As soon as you are satisfied with the result, feel free to share it with your social media followers.
- How to Add Music to Your Instagram Posts Using these Tips
Now that we’ve learned how to add music to Instagram stories, let’s know how to add music to Instagram posts. However, it’s crucial to remember that this feature may not be available to all users. It appeared for a brief period before disappearing.
- Add a new Instagram post on your phone by opening the app.
Select the file you want to upload from your computer. This page will take you to the editing station, from where you may make some simple edits to the image or video you’ve submitted before. Press the arrow in the top right-hand corner of the screen after you’ve completed your task
The page where you may preview the post and provide an accompanying caption will open when you click on the link. Music and geotags may also be included in this post editor area.
- “Add music” will bring up a list of tracks that have been suggested to you by other users.
Decide whatever song you wish to use as the background music for your post. Additionally, the length of time you may use music in your Instagram posts is capped at 15 seconds. You may choose the snippet you want to use by placing the slider underneath your post.
Make sure you hit the checkmark at the top of the screen when you’re done. Please feel free to spread the word if you agree with our choice of music.
This is a Step-by-Step Guide for Using Music in Instagram Posts
- There’s no need to panic if you cannot use this feature. Using the Simplified app, you can add music to your photos before sharing them with the world.
- At this point, all you have to do is open your workstation in the Simplified app and upload the image you wish to use as a background. Select “media” from the left-hand menu.
- Simply choose a track from the “audio” option that doesn’t need royalties depending on the mood you wish to create. You may also search for a song to use or upload your music under the “My Assets” section.
- When you’re done, choose “export” from the top right of the screen. You may then save the image to your computer in the format of your choice. Your Instagram feed will seem just as you typically would after that.