8 Reasons to Choose Casares For Your Holiday Apartment in The Costa Del Sol
Costa del Sol in Spain, the sun coast has been a popular holiday destination for years. With millions of holiday makers from across Europe renting holiday apartments and hotels in the long established resorts such as Fuengirola, Benidorm and Marbella. But a little further along the coast is less well developed providing more open space and quieter destinations for a more relaxed holiday.
Casares is one such area that is developing slowly with facilities improving but these areas will never be overwhelmed by new building as further along the coast. Areas such as Casares are where many local Spanish people take their holidays with a growing number of holiday apartments in Casares on the Costa del Sol.
1. Sun, Sun and more Sun. As the name suggests, the Costa del Sol is the Sunny Coast with some of the most reliable weather in the world and more than 30 days sunshine each year. Summer temperatures are hot, 30’C in July as wanted by many holiday makers and with the benefit of a slight breeze that makes the very hot temperatures more pleasant. And winter temperatures average 12’C making the autumn time prime time for golf holidays in Casares area.
2. Easy Travel. Links to apartments on the Costa del Sol and Casares are good with easy links to travel by plane, train, bus or car. Fly with budget airlines to Malaga approx. 60km and Gibraltar approx. 30km. For the scenic route take the bus, train or road through the Costa del Sol to Casares. With road links by A road or fast toll road, both are scenic routes through the rugged hilly area.
Once at your Casares apartment you can travel by bus or road most easily, with regular buses stopping 800m from the area. Or hire your own car to really explore the CVosta del Sol and Casares region. Or catch a taxi with the taxi rank 800m from the apartments to rent in Casares.
3. Location. Casares in the Costa del Sol has the best of many worlds. The apartments to rent are set in spacious gardens with fabulous large, crystal clear swimming pool. Just 800m from Casares beach, a sandy, blue flag beach with 2 beach bars and safe bathing. Plus a short drive from the mountains and hills and open countryside.
4. Things to do. Within walking distance of the Casares apartment there is the swimming pool, a boule courte to play petanque a game played by many in this part of the Costa del Sol, and a small putting green to practise your golf shots. Walk 800m to the Casares beach, beach bar, and shop. Or walk 200m to a bar, restaurant, gym and beauty salon. Walk 400m to Casares Golf course, a 9 hole course or the same distance to the prestigious Finca Cortesin Golf resort, host of the Volvo World Match play.
Slightly further afield from the Casares apartments you can walk in the mountains, cycle, horse riding, boating, fishing, sailing, kite surfing, eating, drinking.
5. Places to go. Along this part of the Costa del Sol coast there are several small towns to visit near the Casares apartments. Visit Sabinillas, the nearest small tow, typically Spanish and unspoilt with shops, beach, sea front esplanade and markets. Or Duquesa with its marina or Estepona with an esplanade, marina, shops and market. Or visit Marbella, Puerto Banus, Sotogrande, Gibraltar, Ronda. Or drive into the hills to see Casares white village with its steep roads and cubic buildings.
6. Eat and Drink. In self catering apartments you may choose to cook yourself or eat out and taste the local Spanish foods. Walk along the beach and see sardines being grilled on bamboo spits over charcoal, a local favourite. Choose from many places to eat and drink close to Casares apartment, from typically Spanish food to more international foods. Within a short walk there is a bar and restaurant with lovely terrace over the Casares Golf course to eat tapas and enjoy the view. Visit the beach bars, chiringuitos, for sea food menus. And in the towns choose from seafood, Spanish as well as Thai, Indian and Chinese foods.
7. Play Golf. The Costa del Sol is also known as the Costa del Golf because of the high concentration of golf courses, and Casares region is no exception with the world class Finca Cortesin next to Casares apartments. Also in Casares is Casares Golf and Dona Julia Golf course. With many more golf courses within a 30 minute drive, there are courses to suit everyone with views of sea and mountains.
8. Relax. Away from the crowded beaches towards Malaga, the Casares apartment in Costa del Sol offers a quieter more relaxed location for a holiday in Southern Spain. Set within a tranquil, safe, gated development near quieter beaches but close to the amenities that make a holiday to enjoy.
Article Source Link by Anne Lane